In need of Emergency Financial Assistance?
SWCM is now scheduling digital appointments. Please do not send in any paperwork until a SWCM representative calls/emails you with your appointment date. You have three business days from that call to turn in all of your paperwork. Please have your paperwork ready to send over,via text, email or physically drop off copies.
In order to apply for assistance please click the “Get Help Here” button above and fill out our Emergency Financial Assistance form. This does not guarantee that you will receive any assistance, it gives us a general understanding of what you need assistance with and puts you in line so that we can serve everyone in a timely manner.
Once a SWCM Representative Contacts you with an appointment date, you have 3 business days to turn in the following to
or you can drop copies off in our locked mailbox
located at the edge of our parking lot (It’s black and has a lock box)
You can Also send photos to our Text only line 502-792-7632
- Picture ID for all adults in HH
- Proof of previous month’s income
- Letter from employer if income affected by COVID-19
- Piece of mail received within the last 30 days
- LG&E or Water: Utility bill (preferably one showing past due balance)
- Rent: Lease with Landlord’s contact information
New Clients must also provide:
- Copy of Social Security cards for all household members
- Dates of birth and relationship of all household members (i.e. spouse, daughter, son, mother, roommate, significant other, etc.
For Additional Financial Assistance
LIHEAP Summer Cooling Program is now assisting with LG&E bills. For more information on how to qualify
For Help with Eviction Prevention – Please visit stopmyeviction.org
You can also apply with Neighborhood Place. For the Most Updated information on how to apply click here
You can also apply for a Voucher from the Team KY Fund – https://teamkyfund.ky.gov/
Get Rental Assistance Via the Cares Act by applying here – https://louisvilleky.wufoo.com/forms/one-louisville-fund-online-application/
Need help with your MSD payment? visit LouisvilleMSD.org/EWRAP